Award for Discrete-event Simulation
The Association Simulation in German speaking countries ("Arbeitsgemeinschaft Simulation im deutschsprachigen Raum", ASIM) awards for the first time two outstanding master theses in the field of discrete-event simulation at the ASIM dedicated conference „Simulation in Production and Logistics“, which takes place on 20.-22. September 2017 in Kassel (Germany). The award is intended to be conferred at the future biannual conferences.
In 2017, the award is sponsored by:
The thesis can be submitted by the responsible academic supervisor or by a member of the ASIM working group ("ASIM-Fachgruppe"). The entire call (in German) including detailed information about the conditions is available for download as a pdf file.
Please, submit your complete application documents and the completed submission
form (as a word document
(in German) or pdf file (in German))
by 15.03.2017 via email to the head of the jury
who will be
available to answer questions.
Any application received after the deadline will not be accepted.
The jury members are:
- Prof. Dr. Christoph Laroque, Westsächsische Hochschule Zwickau (Chair)
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Bernd Noche, Universität Duisburg-Essen
- Dr.-Ing. Holger Pitsch, INCONTROL Simulation Solutions, Wiesbaden
- Prof. Dr. Oliver Rose, Universität der Bundeswehr München
- Dr. Sven Spieckermann, SimPlan AG, Maintal