Award for Discrete-event Simulation
The Association Simulation in German speaking countries ("Arbeitsgemeinschaft Simulation im deutschsprachigen Raum", ASIM) calls for two outstanding final theses (Master, Bachelor or Diploma) in the field of discrete-event simulation to be awarded at the ASIM dedicated conference „Simulation in Production and Logistics“, which takes place on 15.-18. September 2021 in Erlangen (Germany).
Application for 2021
In 2021, the award is sponsored by:
The thesis can be submitted by the responsible academic supervisor or by a member of the ASIM working group ("ASIM-Fachgruppe"). The complete call (German) including detailed information about the conditions is available for download here.
Please, submit your complete application documents, including the completed submission
form (as a word
or pdf file)
by 30.04.2021 via email to the head of the jury
who will be available to answer questions.
Any application received after the deadline will not be considered.
The award has been dedicated in 2019 to Daniel Daude, B.Sc., Kassel, for hos bachelor thesis on the topic
- Konzept zur zur Erstellung eines digitalen Zwillings einer LEGO-Lernfabrik auf Basis eines ereignisdiskreten Simulationsmodells in Tecnomatix Plant Simulation,
In 2019, the award had been donated by:
The jury consists of:
- Prof. Dr. Christoph Laroque, Westsächsische Hochschule Zwickau (Chair)
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Bernd Noche, Universität Duisburg-Essen
- Louis Schijve, INCONTROL Simulation Software, Utrecht
- Prof. Dr. Oliver Rose, Universität der Bundeswehr München
- Dr. Sven Spieckermann, SimPlan AG, Maintal.