Award for Discrete-event Simulation
The Association Simulation in German speaking countries ("Arbeitsgemeinschaft Simulation im deutschsprachigen Raum", ASIM) calls for two outstanding final theses (Master, Bachelor or Diploma) in the field of discrete-event simulation to be awarded at the ASIM dedicated conference „Simulation in Production and Logistics“, which takes place on 18.-20. September 2019 at the Fraunhofer IWU in Chemnitz (Germany).
In 2019, the award is sponsored by:
The thesis can be submitted by the responsible academic supervisor or by a member of the ASIM working group ("ASIM-Fachgruppe"). The complete call (German) including detailed information about the conditions is available for download here.
Please, submit your complete application documents, including the completed submission
form (as a word
or pdf file)
by 30.04.2019 via email to the head of the jury
who will be available to answer questions.
Any application received after the deadline will not be considered.
The jury consists of:
- Prof. Dr. Christoph Laroque, Westsächsische Hochschule Zwickau (Chair)
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Bernd Noche, Universität Duisburg-Essen
- Louis Schijve, INCONTROL Simulation Software, Utrecht
- Prof. Dr. Oliver Rose, Universität der Bundeswehr München
- Dr. Sven Spieckermann, SimPlan AG, Maintal.