Award for Discrete-event Simulation
At the ASIM dedicated conference at the Fraunhofer IWU in Chemnitz, Germany the ASIM Work Group awarded an outstanding thesis in the field of discrete event simulation in Production and Logistics. The award will be granted every two years at the ASIM dedicated conferences.
Dr.-Ing. Sven Spieckermann, CEO SimPlan AG Hanau, Donor; B.Sc. Daniel Daude, University Kassel, Award Winner; Louis T. Schijve, CEO INCONTROL Simulation Software B.V. Utrecht, Donor; Prof. Dr.-Ing. Sigrid Wenzel, Speaker of the ASIM SPL Work Group; Prof. Dr. rer. Pol. Christoph Laroque, Jury Chair
During the award ceremony Mr. Daude was invited to present his outstanding thesis.
In 2019 the award had been donated by:
The jury consists of:
- Prof. Dr. Christoph Laroque, Westsächsische Hochschule Zwickau (Chair)
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Bernd Noche, Universität Duisburg-Essen
- Louis Schijve, INCONTROL Simulation Software, Utrecht
- Prof. Dr. Oliver Rose, Universität der Bundeswehr München
- Dr. Sven Spieckermann, SimPlan AG, Maintal.