As the largest European simulation conference for production and logistics, every two years the ASIM Dedicated Conference presents forward-looking trends and current developments, scientific papers and interesting applications in the industry.
The thematic focus of the next conference is sustainability in production and logistics. Thus, the conference will address an important social issue and at the same time focus on current research topics in the simulation world.
Therefore, in addition to the traditional range of topics of the conference, applications of simulation for the evaluation and design of sustainable production and logistics systems are of special interest. The spectrum of methods relevant for the conference ranges from discrete-event simulation, which has traditionally been the focus of the conference, to hybrid methods and the combination with machine learning methods.
Reports from research and teaching, development and industrial use are deliberately placed on an equal footing. Workshops and tutorials, an evening dialog event as well as the accompanying company exhibition with software vendors and service providers of the simulation industry create, in addition to the scientific program, manifold opportunities for in-depth discussions and for getting to know current topics and offers. Presentations are available in German and English.
We look forward to welcoming you to Ilmenau in September 2023!
Univ.-Prof. Dr.-Ing. Steffen Straßburger
Univ.-Prof. Dr. rer. pol. Rainer Souren
09/04/2023 Conference App online [mehr]
08/31/2023 New practical guide published [mehr]
08/04/2023 Conference program online [mehr]
06/30/2023 Information about the tutorials online [mehr]
05/08/2023 Early bird conference registration open [mehr]
03/09/2023 Announcement of keynote speakers and preliminary program [more]
02/10/2023 Relaxation of exposé deadline 24/02/2023 [more]
11/14/2022 Flyer available for sponsors and exhibitors [more]
Special rates for hotels published.
Call for Papers
The Call for Papers for the 20th ASIM Dedicated Conference is online.
Save the Date!
The 20th ASIM Dedicated Conference is planned for September 13th – 15. September 15, 2023 in Ilmenau (Germany, Thuringia).
Simulation in the Context of Sustainability
- Hans-Peter Barbey (Germany)
- Thomas Bauernhansl, Universität Stuttgart (Germany)
- Soeren Bergmann, TU Ilmenau (Germany)
- Mathias Bös, SDZ GmbH (Germany)
- Thorsten Claus, IHI Zittau (Germany)
- Niclas Feldkamp, TU Ilmenau (Germany)
- Johannes Fottner, TU München (Germany)
- Jörg Franke, FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg (Germany)
- Kai Gutenschwager, Ostfalia HAW (Germany)
- Frank Herrmann, OTH Regensburg (Germany)
- Markus Klug, SSI Schäfer IT Solutions (Austria)
- Bernd Kuhlenkötter, Ruhr-Universität Bochum (Germany)
- Christoph Laroque, Westsächsische Hochschule Zwickau (Germany)
- Lothar März, Stremler AG (Germany)
- Torben Meyer, Volkswagen AG (Germany)
- Sina Peukert, Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (Germany)
- Carsten Pöge, Volkswagen AG (Germany)
- Bastian Prell, TH Wildau (Germany)
- Markus Rabe, TU Dortmund (Germany)
- Tobias Reggelin, Otto-von-Guericke-Universität Magdeburg (Germany)
- Magnus Richter, TU Ilmenau (Germany)
- Andreas Rinkel, Ostschweizer Fachhochschule Rapperswil (Suisse)
- Anna Römer, IPOL GmbH (Germany)
- Oliver Rose, Universität der Bundeswehr München (Germany)
- Johannes Schilp, Universität Augsburg (Germany)
- Andreas Schlegel, Fraunhofer IWU (Germany)
- Monika Schneider, RSE+ Fabrik Logistik GmbH (Germany)
- Peter Schuderer, TH Ingolstadt (Germany)
- Rainer Souren, TU Ilmenau (Germany)
- Sven Spieckermann, SimPlan AG (Germany)
- Dirk Steinhauer, SimPlan AG (Germany)
- Patricia Stock, REFA-Institut e.V. (Germany)
- Johannes Stoldt, ABB Stotz-Kontakt GmbH (Germany)
- Steffen Straßburger, TU Ilmenau (Germany)
- Sebastian Thiede, University of Twente (Netherlands)
- Margit Thomsen, InControl Enterprise Dynamics (Germany)
- Sven Völker, Hochschule Ulm (Germany)
- Christoph von Viebahn, Hochschule Hannover (Germany)
- Markus Vorderwinkler, University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria (Austria)
- Sigrid Wenzel, Universität Kassel (Germany)