Via the conference app for ASIM 2023 you will find the always up-to-date conference program, including the possibility to download the contributions, as well as useful information about the 20th ASIM Dedicated Conference in Ilmenau.
Hints and tips about the ASIM conference app:
- The ASIM conference app is provided as a web app and does not need to be installed via the App Store/Play Store, but is accessed directly via the link https://asim.conferences.tu-ilmenau.de/.
- The app can be used offline and participants can compile their personal program in the app by setting favorites. The data is saved locally both when used in the browser and with a link and can also be accessed offline. If an update of the data takes place, the user is asked whether the app should be updated as soon as an Internet connection is available.
- The app can only be used if private mode is disabled in the mobile browser, the app will not work in private mode.
- Please note that the app is not intended for desktop browsers and is partially incompatible with them.
- To place the app icon on the smartphone: call the URL in the browser. In Chrome (Android) you have the option to create a shortcut to the home screen (Settings > "Add to Home Screen"). In Safari (iPhone), use the "Add to Home Screen" function via the share icon. The App can than directly be started via the app icon.
- Use favorites function: In the app or in the conference schedule (desktop version), you can compile your personal program by using the favorites function. To do so, click on the star icon of a session or a contribution. Log in with your account data (from the conference registration) in the login window that may open.
The favorites set in this way can then be accessed at any time in the conference planner and in the app under the menu item "Favorites". The favorites function requires the acceptance of third-party cookies.